Terms & Conditions:
1. Customers are solely responsible for ensuring that all personalisation is entered correctly.
2. Initials should always be provided in to us in the text box in order it is to appear on the product.
3. We cannot be held liable for monograms that have been entered incorrectly by the customer at time of order. Please review your selections carefully when selecting personalisation.
4. In an unfortunate circumstance customer enters personalisation incorrectly, we are not deemed liable to replace the item.
5. Products that have been monogrammed cannot be returned for change of mind or a refund.
6. Change of mind monogram orders need to be cancelled the same day.
7. We will cover your monogrammed item for manufacturing faults (failure of hardware, components or workmanship) with proof of purchase.
This does not apply to cover the personal effects of wear and tear. Should a defect present itself kindly contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org